LF: Intern for Globe Telecom
INTERN NUMERO UNO
Before you apply, you should have a Law/Legal Background
(1) Reviewed and/or drafted Master Agreements, Service Agreements and other contracts specific to ISG engagements
(2) Summary and analysis of Contract terms and conditions in aid of the contracts administration and management process
(3) Others requiring legal input as determined by the Head of Contracts Results and Efficiency
1) Conducts interview and other information gathering techniques with key ISG personnel to determine common and division-specific concerns, issues, risks and requirements.
(2) Reviews executed contracts and performs comparative analysis on the terms and conditions across all engagements
(3) Examines industry’s best practices on contractual agreements and recommends modifications to suit local laws and Globe policies
(4) Performs other tasks to address key deliverables
(5) Works under the supervision of the Head of Contracts Results and Efficiency
INTERN NUMERO DOS
Before you apply, you should have an MIS/Library Science Background
(1) Well catalogued, exhaustive virtual and physical contracts database, stored in an easy to use, simple and secure virtual and physical ISG Contracts library
(2) Other deliverables in aid of the contracts administration and management process as determined by the Head of Contracts Results and Efficiency
1) Set up a system for filing contracts
(2)Coordinates with to gather contracts not in the working file
(3)Examines the best practices in information and library management and recommends modification to suit ISG’s needs and requirements.
(4)Generates guidelines for users
(5) Performs other tasks to address key deliverables
(6) Works under the supervision of the Head of Contracts Results and Efficiency
If interested, PM me.