Facebook 25 Random Things
As posted at Facebook:
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you
1. I have a lot, and I do say a lot, of website accounts from the common to the marginal to the bizarre. I have 5 sets of random passwords for these sites so even with the unlikely event I give you the password for my GMail account, you won’t probably get to open my Facebook account, my Friendster account, and most specially, by personal blog.
2. I still have not touched the cafeteria main entrance doors at Philippine Science High School-Mindanao Campus since my sophore year. At the rate I am going (never been back since graduation) I’d prolly die not touching it ever again.
3. I have the disturbing ability to gain and loose 15 lbs in 3 months.
4. I hate “out-of-towns”, the beach, riding airplanes, and that long journey going back home. A vacation for me is an airconditioned room with lotsa food, blanket, and a do-not-disturb sign while it’s raining outside.
5. I have been a working student for 3 years, with total work experience (formalized ones only) of around 4 years.
6. I spent 3.5 years at the Ateneo de Manila University taking up BS Management of Applied Chemistry and another 3.5 years at De La Salle-Colle of Saint Benilde while experiencing #5. Technically, my first job right out of college is as Innovations Leader(Senior Assistant Manager) for PSBank.
7. I have different sets of friends, if you know what I mean. One of the closest I have is He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named as referred in my blog. We were thesismates in DLS-CSB and before that monumental pass-the-name-of-your-thesis-partner day, we hardly know each other. Unlike 99.99% of the people who partnered up on the same day (or earlier in the case of bfs/gfs), we have yet to strangulate each other out of ineptitude.
8. I used to be an uber-techie owning the likes of Nokia 7650 way before majority of the population does. Now, I’m just a 100% miser (but not necessarily rich).
9. I have only been out of the country once, that is to Japan, to attend the 1997 Hyogo International Cosmic Jamboree. My passport has been expired since 2001 and at the rate I am going, if God allows, I don’t think I have to. Yay!
10. I drink Big Uhaw pineapple or pineapple-orange juice at least 1x daily (not Del Monte juices at other fastfoods) since August 2008 excluding weekends where no 7-Eleven is in sight.
11. I love siomai. Period.
12. I have been keeping a journal/diary/planner since my professor at DLS-CSB for Prinman (forgothisname, sorry sir!) told us to. Before that, I just had a “creative notebook”. This means, Starbucks has nothing to do with my “Bible”.
13. I skateboard on certain lazy Sunday afternoons. I must be emo.
14. I don’t do drugs and I rarely drink. But you’d find it hard to believe if you see me at Embassy or any other related places.
15. I have fallen in love 3x. I still care. Duh.
16. I don’t believe in the James Bond line, “It’s nothing personal, just business”.
17. I do marketing work pro-bono, if I like what I have to do. Ahem.
18. I did not invent my nickname “King”. It is my official nickname given to me by my mom and dad. My mom’s version why she choose it is in reference to “Christ the King”, our hometown’s feast, since my full name is xxxxxxxxxx xxx. My dad’s version is less mature (hehe). He has friends whose children names are like Princess, Duke, or whatever. And so, I’ve been called King ever since.
19. I am the type of person who falls asleep like anywhere. The best places I have fallen asleep are as follows: 1.) while at the teacher’s table infront the class on top the platform while Ma’am Egasan was teaching; 2.) while Dra. Fundador was scolding a batch of students (me included) for some reason inside the Mancom boardroom; 3.) while waiting for Sir Rolly (PSBank EVP) to interview me as I was seated at the Executive Lounge; 4.) on my graduation day from DLS-CSB while the La Salle System Prexy was doing his thing (everybody saw that!?).
20. I only get offended if you criticize my ****. You do that, you and I are going to have a great time together. Everything else is just duh.
21. I get my news, gossip, and pop culture from the Internet and all printed materials I can see lying anywhere. I rarely watch TV.
22. I spend hours or even days watching original DVDs at home. Do not disturb me.
23. I regret not taking up BS Computer Science for college.
24. I hate phonecalls.
25. I did not spellcheck this darned 25 Random Things. I also don’t spellcheck my blog or most of my e-mails (even corporate ones).